Monday, April 7, 2008

Untitled..

2day I woke up quite early than before..I love the weather in the morning..breezy and peaceful..everything is just nice in the morning..unlike afternoon that horrible weather..the temperature is almost unbearable..@@'' don't know since when I didn't wake up so early..life with no school to go,no classes to attend is enjoyable..very soon,I gonna continue my tertiary education..definitely not in Kuantan..(I wish not to go for Form 6..T_T) then it's a busy college-life..studying.attending classes..doing assignments..ohh..quite not used to busy life already..kinda love the life now..can spend my time with family..do anything I like since there's much of space time..it can said that I'm rather not prepared to go for college..That time,things will be extremely different from now..have to stay in KL or whatever place I studying..rarely got the time to meet my family..this is the saddest thing for me..physically,I am independent enough..like I can take care of myself and do anything on my own..but mentally I dun think so..I'm quite dependent in this case..just can't imagine there's no one for me to voice out my feelings with,to share things with,to play or fool with..huu..but mayb tis is just a stage for me..just like now I can accept to let go the bad feelings when I gonna leave my secondary school..hope I can get used to this soon..A whole new life full of challenges is waiting ahead!

5 comments:

气泡 said...

哟~你的blog这样快就变rojak啦?还有就是...你的英文也有点生锈了XD

漆黑之月 said...

BUBBLE vy swei1~
College life?full of excitement to be experienced! It's only natural to be reluctant of leaving hometown.But sacrifices are needed for improvement and some other positive changes~ Gambateh! Let's get ready for everything~

Amigos Para Siempre said...

Indeed ,the life ahead is more challenging and is totally different.A new world !I do afraid too.But i do believe when time comes ,everything will be fine and there will always be a way.Just that it might be tough yet it is a journey of self-discovery.I enjoyed my ns although at first i was afraid of it.
YOU CAN DO IT!!Your family and us will be there for you.

空气 said...

Bubbles-how u defined rojak?write eng cannot?@@'' yea..my eng alwiz like tat..try to point out d mistakes so tat i can improve!
Black Moon-Thanx for d support~!! ^^..yea..i gonna prepare to b ready..
Ji Hong-I think so..thanx for everything =)

白色仙人掌 said...

u rili dunwan ga tarc a?actually i oso nt sure yet,cos stpm damn hard,but i dun have a solid plan after my a level,dunno where to go,where to find da money to continue to study in private college.....haiz,nvm,have faith!!!