Wednesday, April 30, 2008

INTERVIEW !!

yesterday is the day for the KPLSPM interview results to reveal..and therefore I go and check whether I'm selected for the interview not..luckily,I'm being selected!! ^^ Then,next is to check the venue for the interview..it's stated there Institusi Perguruan Tengku Ampuan Afzan..I didn't ever heard this place before..I thought it's somewhere in Kuantan as I state Kuantan for the interview place during the application process..who knows when I scroll down to have a clearer look at the address of the institut..it's located at Lipis!!! arrghhhh...so so far it is..and the time for the interview also early in the morning..T.T last time interview for Taylor's college in KL..I feel like it's far and inconvenient already..now..haiz..@@'' luckily my dad decided to take leave and send me there for the interview..thanx dad!! thanx for the support ^^ I think this is the last interview for me and I don't really want to attend interview anymore..hope so..it's stressful for the preparation period..anyway it's lucky for being selected..so I'll try my best to do it well..god bless~!!

No comments: