Saturday, November 1, 2008

exam !

what can i say about this title ler?
one word to describe that is stressed..luckily just left bio,maths and chemistry I only..looking forward to the end of november..every exam gonna end that time..hehe..then can enjoy my holiday dy ^^

today start from morning tuition,group study then orchestra..wow..haven't even really got the time to rest..so just write some here to inform what's goin on here la..haha..

today is 1st NOV dy..such a special month for me..looking forward to it..what's happening this year?i wonder..

time flies really fast..end of year coming soon..then Upper Six's life gonna starts soon..aiyo..sounds so old =.='' hope everything will be fine la..wish me luck!

red balloon is going to burst because of pressure applied T.T

3 comments:

Boon said...

Gambateh!!! 3 more tests, blink your eye all is passed....

Anonymous said...

3 more nia? I have TOEFL, SAT2 (3 subjects), and uni app. Not to compare out level of stress, hoho! Just to let u get acquainted with this trend of nonstop-exam in college/uni, and especially AUP. CAN KILL! howbeit wish u all the best! *someone's gonna be old in days*

空气 said...

[ bh ] : haha..thanx..i'll try my best de..

[ jyo ] : yea..i know..just to express my feeling..really can kill ar..thanx for ur wish too! wish u the same too..hehe..ya..will be same age with u very soon..haha! *evil laughs*