Thursday, October 23, 2008

nice mood

today the weather is totally different from other days..windy and gloomy..love it..able to escape from the unbearable hot weather is really nice..that's why i'm having a good mood today ^^

today our class students who are going to school including me just 8 of us,terrible right?haha..it's because everyone ponteng since today no exam..sob sob..i thought it'll be a totally bored day for me but unexpectedly i learn and understand alot through discussing problems in studies with them..now i'm quite clear with the chemistry question which confusing me for so long dy..luckily still gain something in today class..

how are you feeling today,my friend? i just love the weather today..hope everyday's weather will be just like today :)

2 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

I see this blog is having a change.huhu~~ GOOD! at least now I have sth to read~XD
LOL. ur last line refers to who?since when do u hav the habit of monolog?HEHE.

空气 said...

lol.u r not my fren mer?y din answer the ques de?